At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Friday, February 04, 2005

On The Road Again

Well my car works again thankfully. Its funny the key has a computer chip in it as a security function but its the thing that wouldn't let me start my car. Driving down here yesterday I had a lot of time to think. I got to thinking about how much pain I must cause God when I ignore him. I'm sure it hurts him when I sin too but before the fall of man God and Adam used to walk together in the garden. I know he still longs for me to love him like that. To spend time walking with him. I've heard this before but this time I really hear him calling me back to that relationship again.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    understand.....saw the picture you've got on here of savannah, that's cool! like the pink too, it's been forever since i've checked this out need to do it more oft.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my name is ben barany and you rock nice pictures too.

    your bro

    p.s anonymous huh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home