At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Closer

I wondered why the title of the movie was Closer until I saw it. Now I think maybe it means the movie is supposed to be closer to real life or non Hollywood than other movies. That could just be my opinion but I sure hope real life isn't like that. You see I haven't had my soul completely crushed yet. I still believe life is supposed to be great and love will be everlasting. I don't want to believe Closer and think real life is people floating from one "love" to the next looking for the newest thrill. I don't want to believe that love is completely selfish. I've said it before but I refuse to believe that divorce is ever an option. My review of Closer is that it wants to crush the soul so don't let it have yours! But I do have to say that there is a rather funny instant chat scene in it. Who knew you could learn words that aren't in the dictionary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home