At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

So baby Shamu was born a few days ago I'm so excited I'm going to Seaworld next week! I get to see baby shamu! Even more exciting is the birth of Savanah Grace Wood. Again I'm a bit slow about the news but my friend Wendy Wood just had a baby girl. I couldn't resist buying her little tights with lace on the butt. Sure wish they had those in adult sizes. Well Congrats to Wendy and her perfect little girl. Hope I get to do some babysitting in a couple months.

Technically its Christmas Eve and to celebrate I'm getting myself DSL. No more dial up connections and busy signals for me. I know I'm slow on the up take but I'm making progress now. I've never seen so many bored and clueless men in the mall before. I wasn't shopping. I just went to the mall to walk and get out of the house and it was funny just to watch how unhappy people are to buy presents for others. The line in Bath and Body works was outrageous!

Christmas is upon us... flee the mall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home