At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Weight of the World

To anyone who may read this I need some prayer tonight. I feel under attack lately. Satan knows every last weakness I have and has left me with no peace. He keeps telling me the wieght of the world is on my shoulders because he knows I'll try to carry it alone.Thats not to say I'm doing anything incredibly important lately but I can't sleep well anymore because even in my dreams I have to save everyone from genocide, murderers, and the like. Its just that I need to give up the reigns in my life. Pray that I'll let God take control because the stress of this power struggle makes me take runs at 1:30 in the morning, attack trees, and lose sleep. There is something satisfying however about running past a bunch of drunks stumbling home on a Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home