At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Tree

I attacked the tree on my front porch today. With all the wind lately its been blowing back and forth in its little pot like it was about to blow over. I finally got so fed up with it I went out there with a ladder and a pair of scissors and attacked it. I just kept cutting at it and breaking off branches until my fingers were bleeding and and my head and arms were covered in sticky itchy white sap. I don't know what kind of built up tension I had but nothing ever felt so good and so painful at the same time as tearing apart my tree. Its half the size now as it was before and I have itchy red poison ivy style spots up and down my arms and I couldn't be prouder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home