At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Ok so thedsnoopy you know how I gave you that movie idea? Can I write the screen play? It's just coming alive in my head....



Karoke is definately more fun when you're alone...



When did my brother become a suburban snob? I don't remember that happening....



Just sneak up behind me and wrap your fingers around my waist. Then brush my hair aside and let me feel your breath on my neck...




Chrissy19SPU: I've often fealt like time is a flat plane not just in one direction



Chrissy19SPU: anyway thats the only way that predestination and free choice make sense at the same time



Chrissy19SPU: at least in my mind



CovertDni: Hmmm.



Chrissy19SPU: think about it God knows whats going to happen because if time was a flat plane it already happened and is happening always, but also he gives us free choice because in our minds time exists as a progression



Chrissy19SPU: and we make our own choices in that time frame



Chrissy19SPU: ok I could be totally insane I hate how limited my brain is to understand these things



CovertDni: Hey, join the crowd, the albeit small crowd who even tries to understand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home