At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Ok tonight is retro blog number two and then I swear I'll go back to normal. This is my journal from my first day of first grade. Excuse my spelling but I was just learning.

I met the giy of my lif the first tim I wakt in my new clas rome Zak I Fond out wen the techr red the atendiss and boy oh boy we have asind sets rit nist to ech uthr aftr a wek I fouwnd a Best frend Her name was mashel
(something illegable)... Finle the big one Mashl askt howe my boy frend was I thot fore a MoMint and this is wat I Thot If I tell hre wil she kepe it a Sekret or will She tell Well I trast her Wel I mad up my minD ops I mad a mastak She told evreone in the hole shcool PriDie son He was calling me short stuf wich I thik is a Love sin so I dont minD

He he I didn't know how to punctuate. But I sure remember Zak........ phew short stuff isn't a bad pet name. Ok I'm over reliving the memories now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home