At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Announcing Chrissy's perfect monolouge quest. Ok guys I've been searching for the perfect monolouge for auditions for some time now but I just can't find it. I'm going to make this a contest in the hopes that someone will actually write me something. I'm looking for 1-2 minutes of speaking but also enough movement to show how my character would move. Now here's the kicker. I'm 5'2 blonde with blue eyes and a very sugary sweet voice but I want to play a complex character for once. I'm sick of Juliet. I'm sick of Bianca. I want to play Kate for once. Or a lover scorned oh that'd be fun. Here's your insentive to write and to tell your friends to write, I'm going to advertise your blog as a suggested blog to read when I write a column about Blogging in my school newspaper. You'll be famous all over southern California. Ok so its not much of an reward but I'll be really thankful. Post your entries under my comments or email them to me at chrissybarany@hotmail.com I'll post the good stuff on my blog. Thanks guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home