At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, January 09, 2003

I'm having empty nest syndrome. It's hard to do without ever having had any children, but my houseguests are gone and I don't have anyone to drive somewhere or clean up after, drink with or sit in the hot tub with. I usually I'm an introvert but the last three weeks I've loved having people fill every moment of my life. Life seems so much more worth while when its full of others.

Do you think its truly possible to fall in love with someone who is completely opposite of you? I know opposites attract, but I'm talking we disagree on everything. We'd probably drive each other insane but I'm really attracted to his different view on life. Its like I want to know what its like to live in his mind for a change. Maybe I'm not attracted to him maybe I just want to be him.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home