At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Well since its early in the morning its officially thanksgiving. What am I thankful for? I'm thankful that I have 4 options of where to eat this Thanksgiving! People have been so nice about inviting me and then of course there is my family. Maybe I'll just go to the three local meals and pretend I didn't eat already... then I can pig out. I'm also thankful that I get to serve the Lord in Bosnia this May. I can't wait to go and learn more about the Roma people and share God's love with them. (If anyone wants to know more about this trip please email me and I'll tell you more.) I'm thankful that I finally cleaned my bathroom and I'm not scared of it anymore. Enjoy your turkey everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home