At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Little Update

I figured it was time for a little update. Now if I could just figure out how to get my 100 things list back on my site I'd be content. I wore a platinum blond wig to the mall on Saturday because the middle school kids I work with were doing a staff hunt at the mall. Their goal was to find me so I tried not to look like me. The result is that I learned men like platinum blondes. I got hit on/ stared at more in one day than I did in the last month. Its enough to make me dye my hair brown.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    Nice new look (the blog, not the platinum blonde).

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger MalaBOOYAH said…

    I'm with Tom on this one, Chrissy. I'm digging the new look. Haven't gotten to see you in a platinum blond wig, though, but now I'm curious what you look like in one. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home