At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

"Live a life less ordinary, live a life extrodinary with me.
Live a life less sedintary live a life evelutionary with me.
Well I hate to be a bother but its you and there's no other I do believe.
You can call me niave, but I know me very well, at least as far as I can tell and I know what I need."

-life less ordinary by: carbon leaf

Ok so I've made myself a few more promises. Call them new years resolutions a little early. No more swearing. It seems so harmless until you see the shock in someones face and realize its still a stumbling block for some Christians and I don't want to be that stumbling block. Promise 2, no more sleeping past 10:00am. I'm going to force myself to go to bed at a normal time! After tonight that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home