At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Sunday, December 15, 2002

I dropped Rachel (my roomate and friend of 7 years) off at the airport today and as I hinted in yesterday's attempt at writing I hate saying good bye. I've said good bye to way too many people in my life that I know I'll never see again. If only Rachel's parents new that not everyone in LA is a rapist and we're not going to pump their precious daughter full of heroine. The worst part about her leaving is my laziness when it comes to keeping in touch with people. Instant messenger is cheap. Eventually I stop emailing and messaging people. When I think about all the people I swore I'd keep in touch with when I graduated from boarding school I feel so empty. The friends I lived with, tried to eat cafeteria food with, snuck out of the dorms at night with, kissed, yelled at and, copied homework from I don't even know where half of them live anymore let alone what their favorite new song is. Maybe I'll spend all night calling each one just to figure out what their favorite sitcom is now that we're allowed to watch tv. I'd like to ask Janelle ChinChen what kind of clothes she's wearing now cause the girl changes styles every month. I want to know if Jon Shaw has written his screenplay yet, and I want to know why Amy ever wants to talk about anything except the wheather. Seriously are you hiding something Amy or do you just really like knowing how hot it is in CA?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi chrissy! how's life??? well for some reason i googled my name today just to see what would come up & your comment about me in this blog 6 YEARS ago came up!!! it made me laugh! especially your comment, it's hillarious. didn't realize i changed styles every month! :) hope you're great! i'm living in liberia! lots of love. btw my email is janellchinchen@hotmail.com if you have a sec to drop a line.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home