At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Friday, December 27, 2002

Today and discovered that naked bread throwing is now an art form. At the Seattle art museam I saw an exhibit, or movie really of a group of 20 naked people chanting while throwing bread at another naked guy who happened to be sitting in a chair. Then for the finaly the only attractive non-saggy naked girl in the movie cracked an egg over his head. Then they all followed him outside still chanting to roam the streets throwing bread and scaring people. I want to know who the hell gave this guy a grant to bless the world with his art. Tomorrow is my last day in Seattle. I've had such a wonderful time just playing cards, scrabble, and bakeing cookies with my brother and sister in law. I love the fact that we're all so close in age. My brother is 22 and his wife is just a month older than me. So we can have fun together. But I sure am glad that they are the married ones and not me. We even started a new tradition this year. From now on we're pitching a tent in the living room. We decided that it was something we alwayse wanted to do as kids but no one would let us. Most of the time we couldn't even build a fort with the couch cushions. So now at christmas time we get to live out our childhood fantasy of having a fort in the living room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home