At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Amazing how I have the most time to write while I'm in class. I guess it is a freelance writing class so this is good practice. I was talking to a very trusted mentor today and she asked me what I was waiting for. I got a puzzeled look on my face and honestly had no idea what she was talking about until she told me. I've got people I want to be closer too, I've got internships I want to apply to, there are photo's I'm dieing to capture, poems clogging up the back of my mind, and freelance stories to be written. I'm just chicken I guess. I'm afraid my pictures aren't good enough I'm afraid my stories aren't good enough and most of all I'm afraid to let myself feel to deeply about anyone. But C.S. Lewis Reminds me "No one in his senses would deny that being in love is far better than either common sensuality or cold self centerdness."
Well I'm going to put an end to one of the things I've been putting off. Here's an in class mini poem by Christina Barany

I'm a closet hopeless romantic
I'm an extra wanna be star
I'm a photographic genius
hiding behind a locked up heart.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home