At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Thank goodness for friends who tell you about cool stuff like blogging. I'm actually in class right now which might clue you in to how productive this class has been. Luckily the semester is almost over and I actually do feel like I learned something in one of my classes. In anthropology class my teacher told me that anthropologists have never found a people group that has no concept of God. How awesome is that! No where on this planet is there someone sitting there with no idea that there is someone bigger than them. Even if they refuse to acknowledge him. He's there. God said we would all be held accountable because all of creation testifies to it's creator and its true. There is not one person who has no concept of their creator.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home