At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Ok apparently every actor smokes. Its like a prerequisite to joining the screen actors guild. I'm not talking a fashionable puff here and there. Its more like CUT........ inhale pack....... ACTION.......CUT....... inhale second pack......... etc. Now I know why their all emmaciated. They don't eat, they smoke. I was particullarly disapointed with Christina Ricci. She's been one of my favorite actresses ever since casper the friendly ghost. We have so much in common. We both are 5'2, named Christina, and have round faces. The only difference is Christina Ricci smokes like cigarettes are free and she's kissed Johny Depp.

I'm so low on laundry that I wore my varsity field hockey jersey to class today. I wonder if anyone even knows what field hockey is out here on the west coast. My shins sure know what field hockey is. I have permanent bumps on my shins from being wacked at for 4 years. Those field hockey girls are brutal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home