At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Friday, February 21, 2003

Ok so I got booked to play a chick from 1988 on Monday on the movie stuck on you I'm totally excited because they booked me as a member of the screen actors guild even though I'm not. This means they're going to pay me twice as much as normal and it will be my second union voucher. If I get one more I can join SAG and then I'll be able to knock off one more on my list of 100 things to do before I die. I also got myself a second job. After my training this weekend I'm going to start photographing little kids sports teams. Remeber picture day kids? I'm your worst nightmare. You have to hold on to that evelope full of money your mom sent you with .....and make sure you smile and don't have any snot coming out of your nose cause your grandma her dog and the entire extended family are going to be sent pictures of you .....and that picture will still be on grandma's frige when your 30 years old. I'm so excited about this job. Don't forget to say Happy Birthday to Lusby on the 23rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home