At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Saturday, February 22, 2003

I've been scouring the web for pictures of what we all used to dress like in 1988 and I discovered that 1988 was a bad year for the whole world. It was especially bad for this guy. I don't know him but I bet highschool wasn't too fun. I think the best thing about 1988 was the New Kids on the Block album Hangin tough. Yes I liked them. I had the hugest crush on Joey. "Please don't go girl.... you would ruin my whole world....... tell me you'll stay...... never ever go away......" They had a very talented song writer. Ok so in following with my 1988 theme another retro blog. It's 1988 ok this is kindergarden bear with me here.


I Love RobbE But I Dot no if he loves me.... I hoPe he Dus Becus I RILe LiKe hem...... I Love you RobbE....... I hoPe you Love me Becus if you Dont Im goi to screm! I Love you Robe Dont evre lev me on my nes Beging for you Becus youL ollways B with me in me hart.


I definately watched too many soap operas in 1988. Where the heck did I come up with this stuff? "Don't ever leave me begging on my knees? I probably thought I was in love with Robbie because he had really cool Reebok hightops or something. Anyone else have any great 80's crushes they want to share?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home