At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Friday, March 21, 2003

Making a sandwich is an art. If you don't put at least an inch of marshmallow fluff on there to balance out the sticky peanut butter then you've spread yourself to thin. Thats how I feel right now. I'm dabbling in a little of everything and its sticking to the roof of my mouth.

Another roomate ran screaming from the Barany/Ryan household. I got home from school, and MY FIRST REAL LIVE FREELANCE PHOTO JOB, to find Jon was gone. His closet was empty except for a lonely can of axe deoderant spray. I know its a failed relationship, not Nicole or I, that caused him to run but still I can't help but wonder why Nicole and I can't keep a roomate. Good luck Jon. Hope you have a better life without her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home