At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I love MJ

Thanks to Michael Jackson and the fact that he enjoys spending time with little children I got a job with Getty Images for the remainder of the Michael Jackson trial! Unlike my gig with Polaris Images Getty actually pays a day rate. Honestly I think Michael is innocent and I'm sorry the world finds this trial so enthralling, but starting a relationship with Getty is worth my waiting 7 hours a day for him to walk in and out of the Santa Maria Courthouse.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Chrissy! its liz, ur little cuzin! oh my goodness! i havnt seen you in the longest time!! i think it is soo amazing u get to see michael jackson like so close! that must be soo fun!! the pictures i have seen are incredible! great job..keep up the good work!! Love you, Liz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home