At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Such an idiot

I got into bed tonight and looked over at my nightstand where I saw the Thank You note that I wrote for the National Geographic Photo editor that I met with last Friday. The scary part is I already gave a card to the photo editor on Monday. Which means that I have no idea what I handed her. A blank card? An empty evelope? My Grandma's Birthday card? I don't know. What a great way to make a first impression. Now I get to go back to her office and say by the way here is the card I meant to give you. I'm such an idiot.... such an idiot.... such an idiot.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger MalaBOOYAH said…

    Man, that is too awesome. I think it's time you told us what happened when you gave her the REAL card.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home