At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy Birthday

I'm 24 years old. I can't believe thats almost a quarter century. I don't feel that old! The question is what to do today. I asked the friends that I'm staying with if there is anything to do in Zanzibar that I haven't done already. I was thinking a movie theatre, or bowling, I don't know what. But there is nothing. Especially during Ramadan. Everything is closed. I thought of doing something touristy like scuba diving, but I guess the quran forbids swimming while you're fasting because you might get water in your mouth. So my friends won't swim with me or scuba dive with me. Now I'm thinking of going to the Jozani forest to see the monkeys. I like monkeys.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I just found your blog... and I read... and read... and finally... read it :)

    cheating spouse site.

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Chrissy. Happy birthday to you. We all love you and hope you have a happy birthday. Check out the birds for me while you are visiting the monkeys. Love mom

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christina!!!-happy birthday- i'm so jealous of you being in Africa. i"ve checked out your photos-they are amazing! I hope you get accomplish all that you want while you are there. Keep an eye out for our brad pitt with buck teeth...
    love ya-Rebecca
    write me sometime-I was kinda disappointed you never did...

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger chrissybarany said…

    Sanchez I'm sorry! I'll write I will just as soon as I get home. I love you girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home