At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I was dreaming

This morning I woke up and walked down the hall to go take a shower and realized Lauren was already in there. So I crawled back into bed to sleep a little longer. As I dozed off a muddy sweaty football team made themselves at home in my livingroom drinking my water watching my tv and lining up to use my shower! One by one they used up all my clean towels and threw them allover the bathroom floor covered in mud. I kept telling them I had to go to my photo show, and I was going to be late if i couldn't get in my shower. It never occured to me to tell them to get out of my house and stop using my clean towels to wipe the mud off their shoes and everywhere else. Luckily when I woke up Lauren was done taking a shower or I might have walked in there and thrown her out in my anger over all the evil football players in my shower!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home