At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cash

I can think of two good reasons not to carry wads of cash around with you.

One-in a stick up situation the robber only makes off with your laundry quarters
Two-your cash falls out of your wallet on main street and I go home $200 richer

wooooooo hooooooo I found $200 on the sidewalk last night. The best part is there was no one around to ask if they were missing some money so I don't feel guilty about taking the cash home.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger MalaBOOYAH said…

    Wow, you should probably report to the police or something just in case someone goes looking for it.

    My bro found $20 on th sidewalk once when he was like 12, which is a ton of money to a 12-year-old. Anyway, he reported it, but no one claimed it in like a week or whatever and go to keep it.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger chrissybarany said…

    wow, I was feeling all guilt free until you came along. You're probably right, but I already spent some of it................. oopsy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home