At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Sorry Tom school is what happened. But I have one final left and I feel the wieght being lifted. My biggest news is that I'm flying to Kampala for Christmas. It's going to be a heck of a flight by way of New York, London, Dubai, and Entebbe but I'll get there. I really did go out and celebrate my birthday this year. I didn't make it to vegas but went to Nichelby's (club with live banc and techno room) A good time was had by all and there was definate celebration. So I'm officially 22 now. I saw myself on that new tv show SKIN Monday night. I'd forgotten that I'd even done that show and now that I saw the first episode I wish I hadn't.

Best news in my neck of the woods is that I finally found a church I like. I don't think I've ever really felt at home anywhere without a church family. So I'm really excited about this. Ok enough boring news from me.... back to my daily routine. -later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home