At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Monday, September 22, 2003

This is the third and final time I'm writing this. If blogger screws up again the world will never know my joy. Here is the condensed version.......

Yesterday I met a man who fulfills every qualification I've ever looked for in a guy. It's not worth mentioning his name, or what my qualifications are because its not like I think he's the one for me, or even that I want to date him. But bless his heart he has restored my faith in men. It's so freeing to know that I haven't been searching for something that doesn't exist.
Knowing that perfect men exist got me thinking what other things did I previously believe were unobtainable. Have I just been sitting on my ass letting the best things in life pass me by because I thought they were just illusions. I feel like every other successful person in the world must feel. I feel like I can do anything I want to. So I'm dropping the wieght. I'm getting a real job. I'm going to take the photojournalism world by storm. I'm going to work hard at becoming a better actress. Most of all I'm going to love God and life with passion.
Ahhhhh....... exhale.
Thank you my friend, though I know you won't read this, for being you and giving me the spark I needed to remember what it feels like to believe in myself.
I'm such a soap opera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home