At home somewhere in this world

Just a place to talk to myself

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Go see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's an amazing film. The wierdest thing happened to me when I was watching it. I started recognizing everything that Kate Winslets character, Clementine, had to say. I couldn't figure out where I had heard it before and then I realized that my acting coach had given me the script to act out with a partner in class. So I had memorized about 5 minutes of Clementines part about 8 months before this movie ever came out. It was so fun to see how it should have been done after I messed it up.

I know my last question was about movies, but if you could have the life of any movie character whose would it be? I think I'd be Anne of Green Gables. Shes so freaking dramatic I think it would be fun to recite "the lady of Shalot" while drifting away in a boat and people could actually take me seriously. She's great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home